They’re called Indestructibles. They could just as well be called the unstoppables! As in they don’t stop selling, don’t stop pleasing, and don’t stop filling an essential need for new parents: a book made for the way babies “read,” with their hands and mouths. And now this bestselling series – which ships over 1 million copies every year – is welcoming two new titles based on two of the most popular songs that parents love to sing along with their youngest.
Each is illustrated in a bright, lively, colourful style, by the artist Vanja Karguli. Moving from country to town, The Wheels on the Bus sends parents and their kids on an adventure that everyone loves to act out, from the wipers that go swish swish swish and the horn that goes beep beep beep to the people that go shh shh shh to the babies who cry wah wah wah. As they say, it’s all about the journey, not the destination.
- Rip Proof—made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof—can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool—bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable—lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby—meets ASTM safety standards
There are no reviews yet.