|Dimensions||295 × 209 × 5 mm|
Bond SATs Skills: Grammar and Punctuation Workbook : 8-9 yearsAges 8 - 9
Bond Skills Grammar and Punctuation for age 8-9 has been developed by Bond, to begin building core English language skills. With renewed focus on grammar and punctuation throughout the National Curriculum and in academic testing, this book will help children to build the core skills and knowledge expected in key assessments.
- Builds English language skills from age 8, ensuring they are developed gradually but solidly for greater absorption
- Uses Bond’s unique experience in developing language skills for exam success to help support children’s preparation and requirements
- Grammar and punctuation is central to the new National Curriculum, with fluency in the English language being seen as essential in all subjects
- This title is written by Michellejoy Hughes, an expert in preparing 8-11 year olds for success in exams
- Accurate grammar and punctuation is central to the new National Curriculum for English
- Provides expert tips and advice throughout.