|Dimensions||260 × 198 × 4 mm|
Bond SATs Skills: Grammar and Punctuation Workbook : 10-11 yearsAges 9 - 11
Bond Skills Grammar and Punctuation for age 10-11 has been developed by Bond to develop the grammar and punctuation knowledge sought in the Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling Test, SATs and through selective school exams. Following on from titles for 8-9 years and 9-10 years, this book focuses on the higher level language skills needed for success.
- Part of a series that builds English language skills from age 8 to 11, ensuring they are developed gradually but solidly for greater absorption
- Uses Bond’s unique experience in developing language skills for exam success to help support children’s preparation and requirements
- Grammar and punctuation is central to the new National Curriculum, with fluency in the English language being seen as essential in all subjects
- This title is written by Michellejoy Hughes, an expert in preparing 8-11 year olds for success in exams
- Accurate grammar and punctuation is central to new National Curriculum for English
- Provides expert tips and advice throughout.